Exclusive to Mimisbrunnr.info, Six Questions is a column featuring interviews with artists, academics, and otherwise notable individuals that regularly work with topics related to ancient Germanic studies. With Six Questions, Mimisbrunnr.info hopes to provide data on a subject often obscure even to specialists in the area: how concepts of the ancient Germanic peoples are introduced, interpreted, and explored in the modern world.
Six Questions is not a promotional platform. Mimisbrunnr.info's decision to conduct an interview with a subject does not signify an endorsement nor do Mimisbrunnr.info personnel necessarily agree with a subject's comments. Mimisbrunnr.info does not provide analysis of interview subject responses beyond what is present herein. Interviews are intended as freely usable data and are provided to the public as-is.
* I. H. L. H. SWÄRD (FORNDOM). October 2015.
Swedish multi-media artist (Forndom) and academic
* II. ARROWYN CRABAN LAUER (LITTLE GOLD FOX DESIGNS). November 2015.
American artist (Little Gold Fox Designs) and former editor of Hex Magazine
* III. FRØYDIS. December 2015-January 2016.
Norwegian professional model, Viking Age re-enactor, and blogger (linoglauk.no)
* IV. KEVIN FRENCH. January 2016.
American academic and editor for Fuck Yeah Norse Mythology
* V. VIGDÍS SVEINSDÓTTIR. June-July 2016.
Norwegian academic, blogger (valkyrja.com), and Viking Age re-enactor
* VI. KIM LARSEN (OF THE WAND AND THE MOON). July-August 2016.
Danish musician (Of The Wand And The Moon) and multimedia artist
* VII. ODINSON. July-August 2016.
American professional wrestler and strength athlete
* X. LINDY-FAY HELLA (WARDRUNA). November 2016.
Norwegian vocalist and musician (Wardruna)
* XI. KJERSTI FARET (CAT COVEN). January 2017.
American artist and lifestyle brand owner (Cat Coven)
* XII. HEIMLICH A. LAGUZ (ELHAZ ABLAZE). February 2017.
Heathen and Elhaz Fellowship member
* XIII. RACHEL SHELTON. May-June. 2017.
Wildcrafter, bone carver, and photographer
To maintain accessibility for as wide an audience as possible, Six Questions interviews are conducted in English over a variety of media, often by way of e-mail or social media. Interviews are unedited beyond typo corrections, minor adjustments, and formatting. External links in interview bodies are provided by Mimisbrunnr.info. Interview subjects are contacted by Mimisbrunnr.info. No process is in place for random selection of subjects.